I am pregnant with a man who does not wish to recognize the child and especially who does not want to be held to any obligation towards the latter. Can the family court judge be ordered to withdraw parental authority?

Parental authority is a set of rights and duties whose ultimate purpose is the interest of the child.

It is held jointly by the father and the mother until the majority or the emancipation of the child. The JAF may withdraw parental authority from a parent:
- in the event of danger or disinterest of the child,
- or in case of conviction for a crime or misdemeanor.

But as long as your child's father does not recognize him, he is not legally his father and therefore does not have parental authority. The JAF can not take it away.