I inherited a property during my marriage. I would like it to be included in the community of property existing between me and my wife. I do not want to make a change of diet. Is it possible to use a Property Investment Company?

Indeed, you can build a real estate company and bring your property there. This is a contribution in kind, in return for which you receive shares. This company can derogate from your matrimonial regime regarding the rules of co-management (article 1428 of the French Civil Code), and allow your wife to manage the property. For this, it will be necessary to appoint manager of said company, its powers will be defined and delimited by the corporate purpose and bylaws of the company.

But be careful so that she can become associated, it is necessary that she herself make a contribution (in kind or money).