• Cookies management
Official website of Notaires de France

I have owned an apartment for 4 years. I want to change home insurance. What are the modalities?

Article L113-15-2 of the Insurance Code (issued by Law No. 2014-344 of 17 March 2014 relating to consumption or Hamon law) allows each insured person to terminate his / her home insurance policy at any time after the expiry of the first contract year.