Participate in the 28th Congress of the International Union of Notaries in Paris!
From 19 to 22 October 2016 at the Paris Congress Palace
be held the 28th International Congress of Notaries.
From 19 to 22 October 2016 at the Paris Congress Palace will be held the 28th International Congress of Notaries.
After thirty-seven years, Paris hosts the International Congress of Notaries again. This triennial event was held for the last time in our capital in 1979
View video presentation of the 28th Convention of the UINL.
From 19 to 22 October 2016, more than 2,000 notaries from 86 countries from all continents will discuss the working themes of the congress:
- Theme I "The notary, escrow citizens, businesses and the state. legal, economic and social. "Will revisit the activities of lawyers of the family, in the heart of the activity.
- Theme II "technical and legal issues. "Concern the electronic notarial act and dematerialization of procedures and project the participants to the future.
The program and registration form (reserved to notaries and their staff) are available at: congres-uinl-paris.org
- October 22, 2016 held the International Forum on the EU regulation on international successions and third States.
The new European Succession Regulation dated July 4, 2012, entered into force on 17 August 2015, radically changed the law of international successions, beyond the borders of the European Union. The Forum allows to study, with targeted case studies, various cases in which the provisions of the Regulations are facing the law of a third State.
Three major axes thoughts will be established:
- From the standpoint of law,
- From the perspective of European public order,
- From the point of view of taxation.