CSN-International : a non-profit organisation to help international civil law notaries
CSN International is an association governed by the law of 1901. It was created on December 19, 2013 by the Higher Council of the Notariat. Previously named Internot, the association changed its name in November 2018.
CSN International, an organizer of events and partnerships
CSN-International exports the French notarial expertise and intervenes through its notary-experts in national, international or European tenders to develop legal and judicial cooperation. CSN-International organizes international events and establishes partnerships, particularly in the field of training.
- Franco-German cooperation: CSN-International participated in the Franco-German training at the University of Saarland in 2015.
- 28th International Congress of UINL - Paris October 2016: CSN-International participated in the organization of the Congress of the International Union of Notaries held in Paris on 19-22-October 2016.
- Cameroon: CSN-International accompanied IGN FI in a one-week training program (from May 29 to June 2, 2017) on the co-
provided by three experts (two notaries and a surveyor). A second mission was carried out at the request of ENA and on behalf of ENAM Cameroon. A three-day training session (18-22 June 2017) was held by the French notariat in Yaoundé for students from ENAM's Land and Property Affairs sector. The training focused on land in general by adding the management of the condominium.
- World Bank Conference - November 2017: CSN-International participated in the organization of the international conference "Human-centered economic model", organized in cooperation with the World Bank, OECD, UNIDROIT, Sciences Po, the University of Florence, UINL and the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs at the Higher Council of the Notariat 22 November 2017.
- Poland - EU project: CSN-International participated in the organization of the "Mediation France-Poland" workshop organized at the CSN on 23 February 2018. This CNUE project was co-financed by the European Commission.
- Mauritius: CSN-International won the call for tenders in Mauritius in mid-February 2018 for the "Smart Cities" project, in partnership with the Order of Surveyors. This project is part of the strategy of the Mauritian government which aims to position Mauritius as an innovative and pioneering island, "Smart Mauritius", in new technologies while integrating the dimension of sustainable development. The purpose of the team of experts is to develop and implement an appropriate legal framework for collective property management. The duration of the project is 6 months.
- Russia: CSN-International participated in the organization of the 11th, 13th and 15th Franco-Russian seminars (2014-2016-2018) in France, and the training of Russian notaries, in Paris in September 2018, in the framework of the cooperation: number of participants 21 Russian notaries.