Meet the notaries of France at the International Agricultural Show
Legal consultations will be offered by notaries specialised in advising the agricultural and rural world, but also on all other questions relating to donations, inheritance or real estate...
Did you know?
Present every 8 kilometres throughout the country, the notary accompanies developments in the agricultural sector in his capacity as a local lawyer.
practical information on how to get to the International Agricultural Show
From 25 February to 5 March 2022, from 9am to 7pm on stand n°149, Pavilion 4 - Alley D.
- Line 12: "Porte de Versailles" station
- Line 8: "Balard" station
- T2 : "Porte de Versailles" stop
- T3a: "Porte de Versailles" stop
- Line 39: "Desnouettes" or "Porte d'Issy" stop
- Line 80: "Porte de Versailles" stop
- By car :
- From the A1, A3, A14, A15 motorways: Take the direction of Paris, access via the West ring road.
- From the A3, A4, A6, A10 motorways: Take the direction of Paris, access via the South ring road.
- From the ring road: Exit at Porte de Versailles.
The Exhibition Centre car parks are located at gates C, F and R.
Wearing a mask is recommended within the exhibition